Original Content – Keynote Speaker
Other Important Issues
Do you want to know how to beat ridiculous odds?
Barbara Miller disregarded the challenging circumstances of her childhood. At only eight years old, she decided she would rise beyond pure dysfunctions, neglect and intense hardships. Barbara’s life is mission-based. She believes her calling is to live as an example that anything is possible. She is Self-Educated and Self-Made.
Original, rich content customized to suit your specific needs:
- Addiction Prevention: There is a code. There are rules to follow.
- Suicide Prevention: You don’t want to die, you just want the pain to stop.
- Nicotine Prevention: How to make smoking very uncool!
- Don’t be a deadbeat drop out. Why you need your grade 12.
- You will not go far without this. You will fail fast without forgiveness.
- Handling extreme adversity: Do you want to be a winner? No excuses philosophy.
- Self Esteem: It does not rise and fall.
- Creating the life you want, under challenging circumstances.
Barbara understands adversity. All her combined self-education goes into her work as a facilitator and public speaker.
Please contact us for more information.
Delivering a Customized Talk to Fit Your Specific Needs
Barbara Miller is the speaker of choice when you want to inspire and motivate people of all walks of life. From dealing with adversity to making life decisions which can alter one’s life path.
A published author and gifted speaker, she “Walks the Talk”. Starting from the tender age of three, Barbara faced epic adversity with extraordinary odds stacked against her.
Despite Barbara’s unbearable circumstances, she rose above it all without succumbing to drug and alcohol addictions. With the pursuit of happiness and overall success at her core she forged a path for others to follow; a decision she made at only eight years old. Armed with forgiveness in her pocket she set out to “STAY ALIVE”.
Barbara Miller’s definition of overall success includes being healthy. As a former smoker, Barbara knew that this addiction having control over her was not acceptable. She then developed a plan and method for quitting, now known as the BMP Method.
She wrote and published her book, Flow to Quit: Smoking Even If You Don’t Want To. Barbara also produced a one-day workshop that has become an Employee Health Benefit to companies that wish to assist workers in quitting.
(Additional topics and subjects available – please get in touch for more information)
Topics-Pick one or two
A) DRUG AND ALCOHOL-ADDICTION PREVENTION- Including Nicotine Addiction Prevention
B) THE IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION
C) NO EXCUSES
D) OVERCOMING ADVERSITY
E) TRIUMPH OVER TRAGEDY
F) A REASON FOR EVERYTHING
H) HANDLING DESPAIR
I) SUICIDE PREVENTION
J) MANAGING COMPOUND PAIN
K) REAL HEALING- What it takes…
Subjects-Pick up to three
- Tenacity/ Perseverance/ Determination/ PassionChange can happen. What part is me?
- Can I ever be happy? How can this pain ever stop?
- Are you prepared for how hard life can get?
- Coping without drugs and or alcohol
- The past not dealt with will show up in the present and future
- Dealing with dark despair
- Are you sure you want to quit school?
- Rags to riches, blood, sweat & tears
- Is it normal to be in this much pain?
- Finding a purpose/ dream/ goal: victim or victor?
Would you like Barbara to speak at an event? Please get in touch with us.